Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Goals

I've decided that I want to start setting goals at the beginning of each month. I want to enjoy completing at least ten activities within a set amount of time. So for now on, on the first of each month, I'll compile and share a list of the ten things I plan on doing. It's not meant to be a challenge; it's meant to be fun.

In celebration of the start of Autumn many of my activities this month revolve around the new season.

1. Go to Apple Hill
2. Carve/decorate pumpkins
3. Make apple juice
4. Sew something
5. Start a knitting project
6. Take a day trip to another city and explore
7. Run 41 miles so I can get a new pair of running shoes
8. Read through a lot of magazines that I already own
9. Make something in celebration of Halloween
10. Start an art wall

Besides these ten things, I also hope to take a lot more pictures. I want to document my goals and my daily life. To me, a new season means a new schedule. I want to make more time in my day to do the things I enjoy and love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment